Monday, January 29, 2007

perseverance

i have always believed , if you really want something , go for it and keep trying until u succeed. I have achieved some of my goals working in this manner but now , my belief is being tested to the extreme.
if i look at the situation logically , it seems not only futile , but downright stupid to try and achieve what i want, and yet somethng inside me says , dont give up , keep trying.

so i think i will keep trying.
if i do not succeed , i will know that my philosophy of trying is wrong. One way or other , i will gain something.

i read this about SAS (british special forces) soldiers, somewhere:
they could march past the barriers of exhaustion into that near death like state , where all existence is a miasma of pain and it is only the will that keeps you going.

i wonder if i could ever do it, could I ?

No comments: